This time with a bit more metadata.
Amphetadesk just fell over on me after lots of good service. I'm as sure as I could be that the fault wasn't in Amphetadesk itself. Unfortunately the channel list got trashed, fortunately I've got a reasonably recent backup. Just to be on the safe side, and for your edification, here's a copy :
About a hundred channels, so I did the RDF using the OPML2RDF XSLT I hacked a few weeks ago (not as good as Morten's version, but I couldn't find a local copy). I checked it was valid with IsaViz, SVG view here.
Yeeurgh, a Bag of junk…ah well, at least the channels are in there
It's a good reminder of the different levels of granularity that are needed for working with this stuff (item-details/items/channels/blogrolls) and also that I need to get on with the visualization work…[Danny Ayers]