Weekend before last I bit the bullet, disassembling the thing and got most of the reworking done. In the week I did little bits and pieces. We didn't go for a walk this weekend (save it for in the week when there are fewer people around, better with the dogs) so I got on with work-work and reassembling the thing. I've done another rough photo-write-up ( Finishing...), here's the index of these pages.
Next activities with this are to tart up the docs a bit, fill in related pages, embed some RDF (I'll probably also make an auxiliary Turtle file naming all the resources to which I'll refer). At the end I should have some interesting, very much real-world data to to play with. I'd also better learn how to play the thing...@en