So this is another test. User data now looks like this:
@prefix : <http://purl.org/stuff/access#> .
@prefix foaf: <http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/> .
@prefix rdf: <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#> .
@prefix sioc: <http://rdfs.org/sioc/ns#> .
<http://danny.ayers.name/#me> a foaf:Person;
sioc:function_of [ a sioc:Role;
sioc:has_scope <http://dannyayers.com> ] ];
foaf:name "Danny Ayers" .
<http://dannyayers.com> a sioc:Forum .
The data's took away on the server so not an issue if this is still a bit off...
Oops - this post didn't work first time, I got a bit of markup wrong (er, 3 times - missed a tag - so I just used Amaya for this) and although the model ate the data, it fell over when trying to serialise. Had to edit the RDF/XML manually :(
Oops++ I also somehow managed to overwrite the updated RDF/XML file, I guess through an svn update.