I'm trying to rationalise my server setup, it's been getting a bit insane. Have just set node-http-proxy up to use as main router (see router.js) - complicating things further for the moment :) Time for a survey of what I've got. I've probably got other services running via Apache (Python, maybe even PHP bits) but I don't think anyone's using them, I'll listen for screams when I make changes.
Server is on Slicehost (== Rackspace)
Got two IP addresses: 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168
Domains registered with gandi.net
- micromodels.org - external DNS, not resolving (iand was interested ages ago, fixme)
- lankamasks.org - not resolving (Caroline's Sri Lankan mask museum, fixme)
- atone.it - resolves to webbeep.it stuff
- semtext.org - static placeholder
webbeep.it (custom Jetty etc) is running on 22.214.171.124:80, set up to run from upstart.
port 80 requests on these domains:
- dannyayers.com - blog (Gradino, Scala) plus archive docs
- danny.ayers.name - homepage, static
- hyperdata.org - data-ish stuff : currently Semantic MediaWiki + static docs + Venus on http://hyperdata.org/danja/
- ideagraph.org - old screenshots (http://dannyayers.com/docs/ideagraph/index.html)
- spikeandwave.com - Drupal, music stuff
- all picked up by node router.js, proxied to 126.96.36.199:8005
pragmatron.org proxied to 188.8.131.52:8888 for temp dev stuff (/home/pragmatron.org/seki)
Apache running on 184.108.40.206:8005
in ports.conf :
in sites-enabled/* :
(mostly to /var/www/whatever)
dannyayers.com through Apache,
has rewrites so existing static files get served directly, everything else to port:8080
Gradino running on port 8080. Started from screen, ant (because of Scala path issues, fixme).